Our The Whole Crew Fresh Spray is not just for ordor control. It is gentle and moisturizing for the skin and hair and has some pretty amazing ingredients. What it does not contain is alcohol, artificial colors or fragrances. We do not use water in our products, so your pet will also receive the many benefits of Aloe Vera Juice. It is easy to use and can be used between baths. Just spritz (avoiding eye and mouth areas) and gently massage into the coat and skin. Do not use on cats due to the the essential oils in this product.
Good things to know:
- Aloe Vera is known for its many amazing benefits to both skin and hair
- Neem Oil known for their antiseptic and insecticidal properties, along with hair emolliency and moisturizers..
- Calendula known for a wide variety of skin irritations and conditions including wounds, insect bites, rashes, scrapes, abrasions, and inflammations.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein is known to retain moisture and it coats porus and damaged hair fibers.
- Lavender oil know to help skin inflammations and is also known for its antiseptic and antifungal properties.
Ingredients: *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, *Calendula officinalis flower (Calendula infused) Azadirachta indica (Neem) Seed Oil, *Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein,Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Cymbopogon schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Lactobacillus Ferment, Tocopherol (Vitamin E). *certified organic
4 oz (113g) recyclable spray bottle
DISCLAIMER - This information has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This information or products listed are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Simply Caprine has wonderful soaps and skin care products that are good for you, and are a great natural alterative to commercial soap products. Make sure to "Like" ↓ https://www.facebook.com/simplycaprine?fref=ts on Facebook, and take a look at their online store.
Simply CaprineSimply Caprine has wonderful soaps and skin care products that...
More than just a deodorizer
Posted by Lisa on 1st Jun 2016
We purchased this product for our older dog to help with odor between baths. What we found is that it not only works well for odor but it has helped relieve her itchy skin and helped calm her when she gets agitated or nervous, especially during storms. This is a must have product along with the Whole crew Bug Block.